Welcome to Long Lake Bait, Tackle & C-Store
Long Lake Bait, Tackle &C-Store Hours:
Season Hours: (May 1 - September 31)
Monday–Saturday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Off Season Hours: (October 1 – April 30)
Tuesday–Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We are located at:
W2477 County Hwy B • Sarona, WI 54870
« On the corner of B &Blackhawk Road »
« Entrance to the Long Lake Narrows Boat landing »
« ATV/Snowmobile trail 140 via trails 28, 25 or 34 »
Open 7am dailyTom &Kathy Martin
Visit us for:
• Live Bait (summer & winter)
• Sporting Goods
• Fishing/Hunting Licenses
• ATV/Snowmobile passes
• Knife Sharpening Service
• Line Spooling
• Rod & Reel Repair
• Boat & Watersport
• Ice Fishing & Snow Shoe
• Off Sale-Cold Beer
• Liquor & Wine
• Wisconsin-made Products
• Light Groceries
• Dairy Products
• Ice Cream
• Frozen Pizza
• 20 Gallon LP Exchange
• 91 Octane Gasoline
• DNR registration (for snowmobile, ATV &boats)
• Interstate Batteries (Marine, Power Sport &Auto)
• As well as various other C- Store Items
• We accept MasterCard-Visa-Discover cards
• Stop by for a free cup of coffee •
Directions: East off of interstate 53 on County Hwy B to City Hwy M, continue 4 miles east on B to the corner of B & Black Hawk Rd. Or, take Hwy 27 South from Hayward to Hwy 70 west then south on B to the corner of B &Black Hawk Rd.
Washburn County Trail Conditions
Visit Washburn County Trail Conditions or call 1-800-367-3306
Find out more about Long Lake by visiting: Long Lake Chamber of Commerce.
- Wisconsin Biker Information Guide
- Wisconsin Fishing Resource Guide
- John Dee.com
- Washburn County Fishing Report
- Long Lake Map
- Washburn County Snowmobile Information
- Snowmobile Information
- Washburn County ATV Information
- Washburn County ATV Scenic Tours